How To: Recycle Your Content
Thrive Social content recycling feature lets you automatically funnel content into individual “queues” to be posted out again at a later date. You can turn recycling on or off for a particular piece of content with just the click of a button, and take a quick peak at your queues to see what will be going out on any given day. Coupled with Thrive Social’s auto-captioning, you can relax knowing that your content can, if you choose, go out with a different caption than it had done previously – keeping your audience engaged!
What are the Do’s?
- Do double check your captions, and add more if you’d like!
- Do add content to unique queues to ensure a great balance of posts over time.
- Do continue to create new content when you can; your audience will love fresh content, and you’ll have more in your queue for future use!
- Do analyze your posts, and select the best of the best for recycling.
- Do re-post from guests or other external shout-outs; hello free content!
What are the Don’ts?
- Don’t recycle content too frequently; and be sure to balance recycled content with fresh, new posts.
- Don’t recycle content that had a one-time purpose; for example, a coupon code that won’t work at a later date!
- Don’t recycle content that is specific to a time of year or season, without checking when it will next be recycled; (you won’t want your New Years Eve post going out in July)!
- Don’t forget to post across multiple platforms; cross-platform posting can be a great way to get more bang for your buck content-wise.
The team at Thrive Social is passionate about helping you scale your business, and our tool can absolutely help you do that! If you’d like a demo of the content recycling feature, or have questions about how we could help – hop on a call with one of our friendly Campaigners!